Legal Stuff

This site is created through Blogger, so I am legally required to inform you this blog uses cookies. I'm not a techie, so I can't detail all the consequences, but you've been warned.

New Feature on my Site!

Tuesday 9 July 2019
Hey! Been a long time! I've added a hostile design map to my site! It's only a few items right now, but I hope to see it grow! MapHubs doesn't have an open collaborative feature yet, so I'm going to be relying on your help to add more examples of hostile design to the map. Details (and the map) can be found here: Hostile Design Map Calgary

As always, if you wish to support me and my work, feel free to click on the "I'm Panhandling" button to go to my paypal. I will update the button shortly, since photobucket has decided to watermark everything I uploaded. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment